Sunday, July 17, 2011

[android-developers] SharedPreferences update issue

Dear All :

I had use getSharedPreferences, edit, putString & commit to save
the setting in activity A successfully. I start another Activity B
from Activity A. I can display the setting on the Activity A. I also
use the same command to update the setting on the Activity B
( getSharedPreferences, edit, putString & commit command) & the
program doesn't occur error. But I check the setting on the
SharedPreferences, the value is still the same as I set on Activity A.
What's wrong ? Can anyone help me? Thanks.

BR,
Mark

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment