Tuesday, July 19, 2011

[android-developers] Unable to add/see custom menu item to contacts in device

Hi,

I have an android app which adds custom menu item to contacts,gallery
and browser.The app is working fine in emulator.I can see my menu item
and also launch my activity on selecting the menu item.
i deployed the same app on device but strangely I can see my menu item
to gallery and browser but not for contacts.My device firmware
versions tested are 1.5 and 1.6.
I am not able to trace the issue.
Pls help me.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment