Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Re: [android-developers] Re: Android Library and Resources

06.07.2011 20:53, Mark Murphy пишет:
> As to why this one library is misbehaving, other than a malformed
> manifest file, I can't say.

Maybe it has to do with this:

06.07.2011 20:31, Guillaume пишет:
> if com.lib is the
> lib package, I should be able to access com.lib.R from the
> application

Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't call this a typical usage pattern.
The way I do it, the library resources are accessed by the library code,
and application resources - by the application code.

The R.java merging is a build system implementation detail, and doesn't
interfere with this (typical, to me) usage.

--
Kostya Vasilyev

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment