Monday, April 30, 2012

Re: [android-developers] Re: Strange force close on Froyo phone, works fine on ICS tablet

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 06:11:02PM +0100, Jason Teagle wrote:

> How does what you expect ADD to do differ from a combination such
> as, say, SRC_OVER (in the images shown at
> http://softwyer.wordpress.com/2012/01/21/1009/, 'SrcOver' looks like
> we're seeing the yellow circle through the grey square as it it were
> tinted glass, which was my understanding of what you wanted - how is
> ADD different)?

It would appear that ADD (Saturate(S+D)) and SRC_OVER
([Sa + (1 - Sa)*Da,Rc=Sc+(1-Sa)*Dc]) are, in fact, identical (for my
purposes, anyways), despite the differences in the math. I must have
missed this one before (that happens...cancer #1 blah blah blah). Why
they use different math, I don't know (or care). But it works. No
exclusion like the modes I tried (though I thought for sure I'd tried
SRC_OVER ... guess not).

And with that, I'm heading back to the code...I'm happy to be finished
wasting time on this bit. :-)

Thanks,
--jim

--
THE SCORE: ME: 2 CANCER: 0
73 DE N5IAL (/4) | Tux (E Cat): DS B+Wd Y 6 Y L+++ W+ C++/C++ I+++
spooky130u@gmail.com | T++ A E H+ S V- F++ Q+++ P/P+ B++ PA+ PL SC---
< Running FreeBSD 7.0 > |
ICBM / Hurricane: | Tiggerbelle: DS W+S+Bts % 1.5 X L W C+++/C+
30.44406N 86.59909W | I+++ T A E++ H S++ V+++ Q+++ P B++ PA++ PL+ SC

Android Apps Listing at http://www.jstrack.org/barcodes.html

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment