Monday, April 30, 2012

Re: [android-developers] Re: Strange force close on Froyo phone, works fine on ICS tablet

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 01:35:34PM -0400, Mark Murphy wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 1:30 PM, Jim Graham <spooky130u@gmail.com> wrote:
> > But again, how would I duplicate that mode without PorterDuff?
>
> Beats me -- I'd follow Jason's advice. To me, PorterDuff is a line of
> dark beer from The Simpsons... :-)

Nah, that would be Duff Porter. :-)

And see my followup to Jason about the differences.... ADD is the only
one I found that properly mimicks how photographic filters work. And
Raghav's suggestion, to incorporate the code (e.g., from API 11), leads
me to visions of dependencies on other API 11 code, which then depends
on other ..... ad nauseum. I could be wrong, but.... Is the math for
adding the colors simple enough? Or does it quickly turn into an
absolute nightmare? Note that I haven't done anything beyond simple
math since college (where we had to know how to use and derive
Maxwell's Equations ... I don't even remember ANY of that now).

Later,
--jim

--
THE SCORE: ME: 2 CANCER: 0
73 DE N5IAL (/4) MiSTie #49997 < Running FreeBSD 7.0 >
spooky130u@gmail.com ICBM/Hurr.: 30.44406N 86.59909W

No, I'm not going to explain it. If you can't figure it
out, you didn't want to know anyway... --Larry Wall

Android Apps Listing at http://www.jstrack.org/barcodes.html

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment