Monday, June 13, 2011

[android-developers] Activity and Method

Good afternoon. I have work with Google maps.

I want to boot card (when the user presses the call menu)determined by
its location. As well I have a database with addresses and there is a
button to see the map. I want to be when you click on this button, the
user gets it to the address that he chose in the database.

I wrote 2 different ways. How do I choose the right method for
downloading activity, if the user has "come out of the menu" one
method and another if the user "has come from the database?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment