Sunday, June 12, 2011

[android-developers] how to store places on google maps?

Hi all,

I'd like to create a application in android that cans store places
which was inputted via my app. Then show those places on google map.
But it seems those data are too large. I'd like to use google map to
store those places. I saw that google maps maker allows user can
customize map and save places.

I don't know can I use google maps maker to do that in android?
without storing on my database?

ex:
I want to enter a place with name, position and save that on google
map. Then I can search that place and show on google map.

Could you please help me?

Regards,
D

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment