Thursday, June 23, 2011

[android-developers] Need someone to test app on physical device 2.3, 3.0, 31

Hi all,

I recently finished the first version of one of my apps. I wrote it for android 2.2, but later re wrote parts of it so that it would work on 2.1 as well. I have tested it on the 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3 emulators and 2.1 and 2.2 devices. I would appreciate it if someone could test it on a physical device running 2.3, 3.0 or 3.1 and post back the results. There are some problems like the autoupdate does not work as of now which I am aware of. The app is not malware. It is meant to display a list of earthquakes in the past 24 hours in the United States. I am working on adding more countries.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment