Friday, June 3, 2011

[android-developers] Re: Android talk with NB through the BLUETOOTH device

Hi,

I was looking at using BT to communicate with the WiiMotes and balance
board a while ago.
I was having some real issues.
I read that any HTC phone (running sense) will not be able to use BT
as the stack was not implemented by HTC correctly.

First, is your phone a HTC, second, does anyone know if this is true?

On Jun 3, 7:59 am, gjs <garyjamessi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Try this as wellhttp://developer.android.com/resources/samples/BluetoothChat/index.html
>
> Regards
>
> On Jun 2, 5:28 pm, mark2011 <androidmark2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Dear All :
>
> >     I had followed the examples in the book about the bluetooth in the
> > android and coded the BTClient .java. I'm sure that my android phone
> > has enabled the bluetoothadapter & paired. I can see the the NB in my
> > android bluetooth device list with the status "paired & not
> > connected".
>
> > I had executed the command BTAdapter.startDiscovery(); but it can't be
> > succeeded. I can't find the reason to fail. Can anyone help me?
>
> > Thanks advanced.
>
> > Best Regards,
> > Mark

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment