Friday, June 3, 2011

[android-developers] Re: Android talk with NB through the BLUETOOTH device

Hi Mark,

Thanks, that might be useful, maybe I'll see that I have gone down the
wrong route.
I started by looking at the BlueToothChat example.
My app can get a list of the available devices but when you try to
connect, it fails.

That looks like quite a sophisticated app you have there.
I was trying to read the info coming from the Wii devices.

On Jun 3, 11:43 am, burtoogle <burtoo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can send you some of my BT code if it would be useful.
>
> BTW - here's a shameless plug for my app (and the product that it
> talks to)
>
> http://www.smartavionics.com/pb3/pb3.html
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mark

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment