Friday, June 10, 2011

[android-developers] Re: One of my apps no longer appears in searches, or under "my apps" public page?

My apps disappeared too. :(
What is going on?


On Jun 11, 1:51 am, Kostya Vasilyev <kmans...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Mine stopped appearing in searches by name. Will try to make a dummy change
> as well.
>
> --
> Kostya Vasilyev
> 11.06.2011 8:03 пользователь "Mark Wyszomierski" <mar...@gmail.com> написал:
>
>
>
> > Quick update - I thought maybe somehow my app got dropped from
> > google's end, so I just modified a few characters of my app
> > description and saved. Now it at least appears in direct searches in
> > marketplace. Still doesn't show up its old search terms, or under my
> > accounts page.
>
> > Sigh.
>
> > On Jun 10, 11:58 pm, Mark Wyszomierski <mar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Hi,
>
> >> I have a few apps in the marketplace. One of them no longer appears in
> >> searches, and if I look under the "other apps from this developer"
> >> page for myself, it doesn't appear there either. I can see the app ok
> >> using its direct url, and it also appears ok in my marketplace control
> >> panel. There aren't any notes on it like that it was banned or
> >> something, it's a pretty generic application.
>
> >> Anyone else experiencing this?
>
> >> Thanks
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Android Developers" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment