Monday, June 13, 2011

[android-developers] When will android automatically launch a process when force closed?

I tried killing an app's process, and expected it to destroy all the
activities contained in it, but what I do see is that the app gets
launched again automatically.

Can you please let me know under what conditions will android
automatically start the process after force close, and if there is a
way to instruct the system to not do this for my app? This is a
requirement for my app, to be not auto-restarted when the user kills
the app.

-
gunanaresh

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment