Monday, June 6, 2011

Re: [android-developers] How can I get app ratings to display on my website?

Again, like I've said...  I have searched with those terms and countless combinations with no valid results on the topic.

As for scraping from another site...  Yes it is possible, but for something like this...it just wouldn't be reliable.  I have no idea as to how they are getting their info or how up-to-date it is.  Let alone if the info they show has been or can be manipulated.  Not to mention the fact that stealing someone else's info is unethical and in some instances may be illegal.  I don't want to step on anyone else's toes or steal their info.

Thanks,
Kahil

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment