Monday, June 27, 2011

Re: [android-developers] Re: Comments and Contacting Users

You can buy from yourself using a different Google account (and a
different device).

27.06.2011 19:37, Adam Ratana пишет:
> Yes, as I said I cannot buy it, for me, the market does not allow me
> to purchase from myself, that's the message I receive. I'll try
> removing all market updates.
>
> Adam

--
Kostya Vasilyev


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment