Tuesday, July 5, 2011

[android-developers] Re: PC as USB Host for Android 2.3.4

Hi Colin,

I would say, that your question is a little bit out of scope of this
particular group
and more related to android-platform.

You asked "I really just looking for the reason the bulk transfer
isn't working" ..
did you check which usb mode your are using ? I assume, that the nexus
one supports
different ones with several endpoints. Maybe you need an usb analyzer
to find out what really happens.

Good luck and share afterwards what you find out.

Frank

On 1 Jul., 20:08, Colin M <colinmad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> First, hello all!
>
> Now my issue.  I'm trying to get basic comms over USB working between
> Android 2.3.4 devices (dev device is a Nexus One with 2.3.4 upgrade) and my
> PC has the USB Host (PC is an OSX box, but am also testing on an Ubuntu11
> box) using libusb-1.0.  I'm doing this in order to develop an communication
> API without needing actual "accessories" in hand, mostly.  I've detailed the
> issue in a StackOverflow post, no answers yet:
>
> Any hints would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6524891/android-adk-with-pc-as-usb...
>
> Colin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment