Tuesday, July 5, 2011

[android-developers] sendDtmf on Xoom WiFI / Android 3.0

Hello,

Does the « sendDtmf » method from « SipAudioCall » class really work
on Android 3.0 / Motorola Xoom WiFi ?

I am developping a SIP activated application for Android 3.0 tablets
and testing it on Motorola Xoom WiFi (no 3G nor 4G)

I am able to :
- create a « SipManager » with « SipManager.newInstance() »
- use « manageurSip.makeAudioCall() » to retrieve my voicemail in my
SIP provider account
- in the « onCallEstablished » callback, I can use « startAudio() »
and « setSpeakerMode(true) », to hear messages

But when I try to use « sendDtmf(int) » to save or delete my messages,
nothing happens.

If I try to use an already developped SIP application "CSIPSimple", I
am also unable to send DTMF tones.

Should I wait for Android 3.1 to use this feature ?

Thank you in advance.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment