Thursday, July 21, 2011

Re: [android-developers] Where should I place the EULA check?

I'm with treking and mark... It is just not worth the headache ATM. My philosophy is that if corporations such as Adobe, Microsoft, etc.., who are (collectively) way more badass than I am (individually) cannot secure their software then I don't have an ice cube's chance in hell of doing it either.

Now this is not to say that if they fixed LVL up and made it less cumbersome, thus less effort in applying it, I wouldn't consider it as a viable option. Kinda like a lock... it's only there to keep honest people honest ;)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment