Sunday, July 3, 2011

[android-developers] another test directly from gmail site ... please ignore

Since signing on to the android-developers group, I have never been able to post
via e-mail. If this goes through, I'll know that it's somewhere
between sendmail
on my system and gmail's smtp server. If it still bounces, I'll know
that there is a
problem with a list setting.

The group address for this e-mail (attempt to) post was directly compied from
the "about this list" page for the list. If the bounce message still
says I spelled
it wrong, or the group doesn't exist, or I'm not a member, something
is seriously
wrong.

apologies for the wasted post (assuming this one actually works).

Later,
--jim

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment