Tuesday, August 31, 2010

[android-developers] If I turn off Copy Protection, what will happen?

I'm having a lot of issues where people can't even find my app in the Android Market.  It appears that it's all because of copy protection, which I WISH I had never even seen, much less activated in my app.

So, can Google PLEASE, response and let me know what will happen if I disable it now?  What will happen to my existing customers?  I've not seen a single definitive answer on this topic.

--
Chris Stewart

Fantasy Football - Android app for MFL fantasy football owners
Fantasy Football Insider - Android app for all fantasy football fanatics
Social Updater - An easy way to send your status blast to multiple social networks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment