Saturday, July 30, 2011

[android-developers] Re: Avoid to handle click event on a LinearLayout

I got a partial solution!
I set the OnTouchListener for the LinearLayout2. When I want to pass
the event down, I do linearLayout1.dispatchToucheEvent(event) and
return true.

The LL1 gets the event and it seems to work, but the LL1 doesn't pass
the event to its own children. I have a Button inside it and when I
touch or click it, I only see that the LL1 catches it.
I expected the LL1 passes the event also to the child.... Am I wrong?

Could you help me please?

On 30 Lug, 16:41, Paolo <brand...@gmail.com> wrote:
> anyone, please?
>
> On 29 Lug, 15:44, Paolo <brand...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Hi there,
>
> > I have a FrameLayout with two inner LinerLayouts overlayed.
>
> > + FrameLayout
> >       + LinearLayout 1
> >       + LinearLayout 2
>
> > In some cases I'd like the LinearLayout 2 doesn't handle the click
> > event. I can't set Visibility to GONE, but only to INVISIBLE.
> > The aim is that the LinearLayout 1, that is under, can handle that
> > click.
>
> > is it possible to do that without using onTouchListener?
>
> > Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment