Tuesday, August 30, 2011

[android-developers] Re: Guide Help:How to trace the internal mechanism of android.Context.java and android.os.Binder.java

I think the easiest way is to install the Android Sources Eclipse
plugin
http://code.google.com/p/adt-addons

On 29 Aug, 03:43, AndroidHolder <skybrea...@yahoo.cn> wrote:
> As far as I know, the base class for android.Context.java and
> android.os.Binder.java are implemented on Android system OS inside.Now
> I really want to understand the internal behavior of them.I will
> appreciate someone can help me to direct me one way to do the trace
> work,such as how to import all android source code into Eclipse.
> Many thanks. :)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment