Saturday, June 30, 2012

[android-developers] adk 2012 / usb accessory not connecting

Testing the new adk2012 and having a few issues. I have  uploaded the usbaccessory sketch, and installed the adk2012 app to the nexus 7. Then I connect the adk & nexus with usb, expecting the adk2012 app to be recognized as an appropriate usbaccessory, but it doesn't and nexus reports 

Connected as a media device
USB debugging connected
Connected to a USB accessory

Another question, how can I run adb from my android device while it is simultaneously connected to my arduino kit? I was optimistic that it would channel through the arduino and proxy to my pc, but that clearly isn't happening :) ... ADB over bluetooth?

Thanks,
Michael


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment