Friday, June 29, 2012

[android-developers] Fail to create Android Project after Eclipse update

I upgraded Eclipse yesterday with the latest updates. I installed Android SDK Tools Rev 20,  Android SDK Platfom-Tools Rev 12 and Android 4.1 API 16.

Now when I try to create an Android Project I get as far as the Install Dependencies panel where it claims a template is needed but not installed:http://developer.android.com/sdk/compatibility-library.html, Required version: 8

If I click the Install/Upgrade button it installs SDK 2.2, API 8. This makes no difference as I still get the same message and can go no further in creating a project.
Any help on how to resolve this problem would be much appreciated.
 
John.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment