Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Re: [android-developers] Can't attach my devices anymore...

on 2.2, I've seen the os seem to run out of file handles or something
after uploading an app many many times as part of debugging. A reboot
of the phone seemed to clear it up for me.

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 10:20 AM, Amokrane Chentir <amokrane@submate.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have an issue here with the ADB tool. Since this morning I cannot
> attach my devices anymore like I used to do for the last two months or
> so. Nothing has changed in my configuration, I am still running the
> very same version of Ubuntu 10.10 that I was running before.
>
> Also, this is the content of my rules file (in /etc/udev/rules.d/51-
> android.rules) :
>
> SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="04e8" MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
> SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="18d1" MODE="0666", GROUP="plugdev"
>
> (since I have both Samsung Spica and Nexus S devices).
>
> I gave the file a et r permissions (chmod a+r) and restarted udev.
>
> On the device side, unknown sources is enabled and same for debug
> mode.
>
> Can't find what is wrong!
>
> Thank you for your help!
>
>
> Amokrane
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Android Developers" group.
> To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment