Tuesday, May 31, 2011

[android-developers] Mauliple 'Window' Application and Changing Layout At Runtime

I have an application that when running i need to multiple times
change the layout of the screen, however, the program errors on my
buttons listeners when i set a new content view. How would i go about
changing the listners to the new layout?

My second question is how i would start a new 'window' in my
application. I have the main screen running, and when the user clicks
say settings, it brings up a separate settings window.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
~Matt

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment