Monday, May 30, 2011

[android-developers] Re: Problem Loading multiple markers on same location

   I have found the discussion on the same problem I had... 


So what you do is make offset for each marker on same lat/lang on hover...

   Hope it helps

Akshay

On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 1:26 PM, NB Books <nbbooks@gmail.com> wrote:
Could you share?

I have the same problem.  Multiple people with same lat/lng, only the
"last" person in the Array gets in the InfoWindow for the marker at
that point.



On Feb 22, 4:23 am, Akshay Dave <avd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I figured it out...thanks anyways..!
>
>
>
> On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 1:18 PM, Akshay Dave <avd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >   I am currently doing mashup of linkedin and google map API using
> > PHP/mysql
>
> >   I use following code snippet to plot the markers on google map
> >  http://code.google.com/apis/maps/articles/phpsqlajax.html
>
> >   So I get city/state from linked in and not address. Sometimes it happens
> > that multiple profile have same city and state(more than 20)
>
> >   Hence it is kind of challenge for me to load markers for multiple
> > profiles with same city.
>
> >    I would appreciate any comments/suggestions for the same.
>
> > Many Thanks
> > Akshay

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment