Monday, May 30, 2011

[android-developers] Re: How much HTML5 does the Honeycomb Android Browser support?

I wouldn't wish the honeycomb emulator on my worst enemy.

My transformer gets 228 + 3 bonus points.

On May 31, 4:16 am, Francisco Dalla Rosa soares <soa...@argo.bz>
wrote:
> ever thought of accessing that URL through the emulator?
>
> 2011/5/31 Robert Massaioli <robertmassai...@gmail.com>
>
> > I was wondering how much of the HTML5 spec a Honeycomb Tablet supports. So
> > could somebody with 3.0 or 3.1 please go to this page and tell me what
> > results you get?http://html5test.com/index.html
>
> > I hereby swear that this is not a spam link. I really want to know what
> > HTML5 features I can use.
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Android Developers" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment