Saturday, July 31, 2010

[android-developers] Re: LVL, ServerManagedPolicy...

How can we use ServerManagedPolicy in the emulator and fastly switch
from licensed to unlicensed to something else?

The first time I got the licensed message, than I'll continue to get
the licensed
message also if I set UNLICENSED from my developer console after I
deleted and reinstalled the app on the emulator.

Thanks.

On Jul 31, 4:23 pm, sblantipodi <perini.dav...@dpsoftware.org> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm using the ServerManagedPolicy implementation from the LVL code
> sample (MainActivity.class) but I haven't understood how it manage
> cache.
>
> The first time application start it needs internet to validate the
> license, if it is validated, how much time should pass before a second
> check is needed?
>
> Thanks.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment