Saturday, July 31, 2010

[android-developers] Re: Using a new generated Keystone for existing app. Any possible outcomes?

keystone = keystore :P

On Jul 31, 6:24 pm, Moto <medicalsou...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I currently have my application signed using a keystone key I
> generated.  Could I use a new keystone to sign my application for the
> next update?
>
> Any issues that could arise if I use a different keystone?
>
> Thanks!
> -Moto

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment