Thursday, June 30, 2011

[android-developers] Card Game Android

Hello people..

I was researching some way to developer a Card Game for Android OS. I saw many games, like Spider, and others. This kind of games, uses what kind of library to do the graphical interface, can be a Android Native or a third library ?

In this mail I search for some hints, I hope that you can help me.

Bye, thanks.

--
Atenciosamente;
Diogo Bonoto Salaberri
Bacharel em Ciência da Computação - UFPel

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment