Wednesday, June 29, 2011

[android-developers] How to change application not STOPPED in 3.1

Android 3.1 introduced two new Intent flag
FLAG_EXCLUDE_STOPPED_PACKAGES&FLAG_INCLUDE_STOPPED_PACKAGES.

If user stopped my app by settings app and my app was expected to be
started by BOOT_COMPLETED Intent. BOOM!
My app will not start untill user click my app's shortcut.

So if my app include only services and there is no shortcut for it in
launcher, user have no way to let it back, right?
How can I to resolve such problem?


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment