Thursday, June 30, 2011

[android-developers] Re: Fireworks app

Congratulations!!! I also uploaded to Youtube the most fantastic goal
I ever scored in indoor soccer. Would you like to watch it?
----------
Ali Chousein
Geo-Filtered Assistant
http://geo-filtered-assistant.blogspot.com/


On Jun 29, 3:17 pm, July 4th fireworks <joeyk....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi my name is Joe. I have been looking into android because of it's
> comparability with the majority of pc owners.  I just published my
> first iPhone app called " July 4th Fireworks " Check it out if you
> have an iPhone, iPod touch, or an iPad. Make your own virtual firework
> show. Press the app store icon, go to categories, then entertainment
> and search July 4th fireworks.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment