Thursday, June 30, 2011

[android-developers] Re: google-api-java-client-samples

yes I got the picasa one working.

looking at your error I would check that you have the correct
libraries included in your project and I'd also check your namespaces.


On Jun 30, 5:05 pm, Sergio Michels <sergiomiche...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> does anyone have the google-api-java-client-samples (for android) working?
>
> http://code.google.com/p/google-api-java-client/wiki/GoogleAPIs
>
> I tried "picasa-atom" that gave me an exception
>
> 06-30 18:02:44.419: ERROR/AndroidRuntime(876):
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> com.google.api.client.googleapis.GoogleTransport
>
> And "calendar-v2"
>
> 06-30 18:07:08.950: ERROR/AndroidRuntime(929):
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.google.common.collect.Lists
>
> guava-r09 is in the Maven dependencies.
>
> I just download sources in maven though m2e. I need to do something more
> with Maven?
>
> Regards,
> Sérgio

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment